A short fact sheet covering Microsoft Dynamics 10, the business management system from Microsoft that integrates with Microsoft Office.
Microsoft Dynamicsâ„¢ GP 10.0 is a modern business management system for small, midsize and large organizations as well as divisions of global enterprises. Microsoft Dynamics GP 10.0 provides the consistent, familiar look and feel of MicrosoftÂ® Office; extends access to business information through Microsoft Office ExcelÂ®, Word and SharePointÂ® Server; and adapts to business needs through Microsoft .NET tools and a service-oriented Web services architecture. For customers seeking deep vertical functionality, Microsoft Dynamics GP 10.0 offers more than 500 industry solutions through a vast network of implementation partners and independent software vendors (ISVs).
Microsoft Dynamics GP 10.0 is for companies that want to empower their people with role-tailored functionality, rich reporting and analysis capability, and Web-based delivery of applications and information. The solution offers a number of technology innovations that make extending and customizing the application more efficient, and provides more than 100 new features and enhancements that span the range of enterprise resource planning functions.
New and Improved Features and Benefits
- Ease of use that goes above and beyond. Microsoft Dynamics GP 10.0 provides the familiar Microsoft Office environment for a familiar and productive customer experience that streamlines business processes and enables people to perform role-specific tasks more easily.
- New workflow functionality. A new workflow engine provides straightforward, flexible workflow automation and can be tailored to customersâ€™ needs based on SharePoint Server technology. By incorporating workflow automation into business processes, organizations maximize efficiency and enable the proactive management of and response to changing conditions.
- Enhanced business intelligence. Microsoft Dynamics GP 10.0 features new business intelligence capabilities that enable people across all areas of an organization â€” from CEO to entry-level manager â€” to gain insight into the area of the business for which they have responsibility. Through the powerful combination of Microsoft Dynamics GP 10.0 and Microsoft Office SharePoint Server, customers can access or update data and conduct analysis in an environment thatâ€™s familiar and easily accessible.
- Advanced search capabilities. With the introduction of enhanced search capabilities, customers will find it is fast and easy to locate and use structured and unstructured business information. This enables a deep view into the entire business application, and the results are presented in a familiar environment.
- Maximizing existing technology investments. Built using the latest Microsoft technologies and optimized for the Microsoft platform, Microsoft Dynamics GP 10.0 also offers deep integration with Microsoft Office applications and other Microsoft products and technologies. It provides efficient customization capabilities and the potential to extend functionality with industry solutions from a vast network of ISVs.
Availability and Pricing
Microsoft Dynamics GP 10.0 is now available through reselling partners in international English and U.S. English. French-Canadian and Latin American Spanish versions are planned for the third quarter of 2007. A single-user financial solution, Microsoft Dynamics GP Business Essentials starts at $2,250 (U.S.) per user; Microsoft Dynamics GP Advanced Management starts at $3,980 (U.S.) per user.*